Thursday, January 22, 2009

022 Thursday, January 22, 2009

022 Exodus 3 - 5; John 13.1 - 13.17

A burning bush, a killer, and an amazing God, are all out in desert doing "ministry stuff". God tells Moses from a burning bush (that will not burn up) that He wants to use Moses for setting the Hebrew people free. Moses must have been thinking, ‘I already tried that and that is why I'm in the desert talking to a bush!’

Moses asks one of the most famous questions of all time, "Who do I tell them that sent me? God gives Moses his name, "I-AM-Who-I-Am". 'Tell them, tell that Pharaoh that "I Am" sent you.' Moses was filled with doubt but he did obey. Read this section carefully, even how God sends Aaron along - although God told Moses, ‘You can do it man!’

What has God asked you to do? Surely God has said to you, “What is that in your hand?” Whatever is in your hand, use it for His glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment