Monday, March 15, 2010

Romans 3:21-26 (NIV)
21 But now a righteousness from God, apart from law, has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets testify.
22 This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference,
23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
24 and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.
25 God presented him as a sacrifice of atonement, through faith in his blood. He did this to demonstrate his justice, because in his forbearance he had left the sins committed beforehand unpunished--
26 he did it to demonstrate his justice at the present time, so as to be just and the one who justifies those who have faith in Jesus.



I cannot put into words what a tremendous privilege it is to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ with strangers, or friends and family of the church. From the different people that I talked to over the weekend it would seem that many lives were touched in our different services. It is my understanding that we had 2267 for our services. It is also my understanding that over 200 follow up bags were taken--praise the Lord. When I gather the exact numbers I will let you know what they were.



The passage today covers what we attempted to do over the weekend and that is teach and preach that a righteousness from God has been revealed apart from the law. We are now freely justified by His grace--Hallelujah. One man handed me a card and he wrote, "I am on who does not believe." He closed with these words, "Maybe you could help me." I would appreciate your prayers as I attempt to meet with him in the coming days. You know as well as I do I am only a vessel and at times a weak one at that.



Let freedom ring in the name of Jesus Christ. Please pray for the many that prayed with me this weekend that they would listen to God's voice. May they continue looking at the cross and have faith in Jesus who was our atonement for our sins. God bless you all! God bless our Church--amen!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your heart for evangelism. We catch that here. The folks we brought to the Laugh Your Way were totally given a new perspective-and are eager to come again. We will keep you all in our prayers truly to continue to keep the vision. God bless

    ReplyDelete