Thursday, December 17, 2009

351 Thursday, December 17, 2009

351 2 Chronicles 7.11 – 9.31; Revelation 11

Everything that Solomon set out to do was done. God appeared to him and gave him this wonderful promise. It is 2 Chronicles 7:14 "...and my people, my God-defined people, respond by humbling themselves, praying, seeking my presence, and turning their backs on their wicked lives, I'll be there ready for you: I'll listen from heaven, forgive their sins, and restore their land to health." Faith and grace, there is no other way. It has always been that way and will always be that way. The promise I believe still holds true for today. God is in the restoration business. He wants all of us to be restored: the Christian, the seeker, and the non-seeker. Do you need to turn to Him? Then turn with a humble heart. Let God bless you!

This is heady stuff. The two witnesses are like God's special agents--007 and 008. Nobody can touch them. Then they do die but are resurrected. Are the two witnesses, two real people or are they organizations. I lean toward two real people, not angels or organizations. I take the time period of 1360 days as a real time period. The intensity of the last days will beyond anything we can imagine. God wins!

No comments:

Post a Comment