Tuesday, March 17, 2009

076 Tuesday, March 17, 2009

076 Joshua 1 – 2; Galatians 6

I just knew my daughter the harlot, would one day make it. She not only made it, threw her, the whole family was rescued. Well, it's a long story. You see these nomads were needing some land and they sent out some spies to check the property out. My daughter took them in and then lied to the kings men that they had already gone. I don't if you know this but in her business she had to negotiate quite a bit and did those skills come in handy. She told them look; I have saved your life, now save me and my family’s life. Those Jewish spies agreed to her requests. Looking back that was a close call. You know what's ironic is this Yahweh used my daughter to further the purposes of the kingdom of God. I ought look into how to worship this God of the Jews because He is not like any other God that I know.

What have you been sewing? It is indeed an arresting question because we all know what we sew is what we reap. Be careful today in what you say and what you do. A good question to ask yourself is, "What will this bring me when the crop comes in?" A good way to get to this question is to look at life through the cross of Christ. Paul's powerful and influential life came through this principle of only boasting in the cross of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment